Valentines Day is a day to show your love and appreciation for friends and family. Although it's traditionally a holiday for couples, children celebrate it at school with their friends. Growing up, my mom always had a little treat for us on Valentines Day. It always made me feel special to know she was thinking of me that day.
I decided to continue the tradition with my little ones as well. There is always an abundance of candy choices when it comes to Valentines Day, but I like to choose a gift that lasts longer than one day and isn't filled with sugar. These sweet gifts are sugar free and perfect for your tiny Valentines.
1. Guess How Much I Love You Soft Book - Babies R Us, $11.99
2. Customizable Nuk Pacifiers - BooginHead, $9.99
3. Mom Loves Me Bib - Target, $3.99
4. Pink Kitty WubbaNub Infant Pacifier - Pish Posh Baby, $12.95
5. Cherry Moccasins - Freshly Picked, $60.00
6. My First Valentines Day Bodysuit - Old Navy, $8.94
1. Wheely Bug Ride On Toy - Prince Lionheart, $75.00-$85.00
2. Caterpillar Stack Snack Container - Boon Inc, $14.99
3. XO Shirt - Hello Apparel, $22.00
4. Animal Initiative Red Elephant Tiny Toms - Toms, $36.00
5. Bella Butterfly Kickball - Melissa & Doug, $9.99
6. I Love You, Stinky Face Board Book - Toys R Us, $6.99
1. A Charlie Brown Valentine DVD - Toys R Us, $10.99
2. Ladybug Skip Hop Zoo Pack - Pish Posh Baby, $19.99
3. Gold Letter Mini Charms - Isabelle Grace Jewelry, $42.00
4. Cupid's Arrow Black Leggings - Hello Apparel, $22.00
5. Happy Valentines Day, Mouse! Book - Barnes & Noble, $6.29
6. Rap CT Kids Shoe - Etnies, $34.99
What are your special family Valentines Day traditions?