Sweating. I've been doing a lot of it. Mentally and physically.
The first week of Whole30 went amazingly. I dropped over 3lbs like nothing and I was feeling so great. The next week I began Mr. Bookieboo's 5K training plan. I loved it, and I thought I was going to drop even more weight, just like the folks on biggest loser do and just like I did in my Mamavation Mom campaign. Sadly that was not my reality. I dropped a pound, then the next week I worked even harder and dropped less than a pound. How discouraging.
Chicken, peppers, plantains, and guacamole with jicama.
- We made it through three different birthday parties/celebrations without eating ANY junk.
- I found time to go for a run where there wasn't time in my schedule.
- I broke my personal record with a 14:28 min/mile.
- I fit into a pair of shorts that were previously a little too tight.
- My super-picky 4 year old has started to make healthy choices on his own. (BIG victory!)
- My overweight 7 year old has lost almost 3 pounds.